WP Post Voting – Free WordPress Voting Plugin to Show on Posts
WP Post Voting
plugin will make your WordPress blog a content voting site. Also, there is a widget to display the most voted posts. Using the power of Ajax users will be able to vote on the post of their choice. Moreover, in the WordPress admin panel there are lots of options to customize the plugin. You can change the default text for the post voting plugin. Also, you can place the voting icon at the top and/or bottom of the post content. Furthermore, you can decide whether a voter needs to log in or not to vote. Download
WP Post Voting Features
- Control voting system via Post Voting Active/Inactive option.
- Option to allow only registered users to vote.
- Option to customize WP post voting text.
- Option to sort the posts according to the vote count.
- Has statistic to know the total number of posts voted as well as vote count for an individual post and for all posts.
- Has widgets to show the most voted post in sidebar.
Furthermore, we have some awesome plugins that may help you to boost your business in a professional way. In brief, click here to know about our awesome plugins. Also, you can download our free plugins from here.